You CAN reverse aging or at least significantly slow it down. The key is to believe in it, have a content attitude, honor your body, and be a kind person to yourself and others. Work on spreading peace and good will to all living beings on earth. In order to honor your body, you must figure out what types of foods resonate with your biological composition.
My optimal diet is minimal sugar, taking it easy even with the fruits. Berries are low sugar. Minimal carbs like grains or starchy veggies.
My food creation
If you are experiencing lack of energy, low moods, digestive problems, skin problems, any pain in the body, poor eyesight, etc, You should eliminate sugar and carbs for about 5 months. Also, no alcohol, no restaurants, no synthetic drugs, no illegal street drugs, no cigs.
TIP 1: If you are craving sugar eat a green salad instead. Eat bitter herbs. Drink something sour; lemon water. It is time for you to take action and become more powerful than your addictions. When you eat your green salads, make sure you are chewing well. In order to get the benefits from veggies you must break the plant’s cell wall. Also when you chew well an enzyme formulates as a result of your saliva combining with the plant. Once you realize, “Oh this salad is making me feel really good and energized,” then you will begin to really enjoy its flavor.
TIP 2: Hot Tea! Warm liquids satisfy hunger. Many times you are not even hungry, you are dehydrated. But water may not be enough. Something fruity or floral like camomile tea can do that trick.
TIP 3: Don’t buy food that is not good for you. Even if it is on sale. If you don’t have it, you don’t eat it. Also, if your grocery store is giving away free samples of candy. Avoid it.
Here are some of my staples and what I found to be my optimal diet.
1. Filtered water charged in the sun with crystals and a sprinkle of himalayan crystal salt.
2. Himalayan Crystal Salt.
3. Apple cider vinegar.
4. Good quality butter, preferably raw.
5. Certified Humane Eggs.
6. Organic or Wild Arugula.
7. Cucumber, Celery, Ginger, Lemon, Cilantro for Juicing.
8. Fresh Aloe Vera leaf for external and internal consumption.
9. Red Mill Baking Soda for deodorant. Apply after shower on slightly damp skin.
10. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil for cooking or skin care.
11. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for salads and make-up removal.
13. Zucchini fried in coconut oil is very satisfying.
14. Homemade Saurkraut.
15. Raw Kefir with Chia Seeds, Creme, and Cacao Poweder
16. Turmeric and cloves