To improve singing there are some exercises that you can do:
- Proper deep breathing is key.
- Excercise because it opens up the lungs and stretches the diaphragm. For example, hiking.
- Lip flutters. Babies do this a lot, really cute.
- Drinking plenty of water and chamomile tea.
- Breathing exercise: Alternate nostril breathing. Plug one nostril with your finger; Inhale through the left and exhale through the right, then inhale through the right, and exhale though the left, and so on.
- Inhale for 5 seconds, hold breath for 5 seconds, exhale for 5 seconds, hold breath for 5 seconds, inhale for 5 seconds, and so on. Keep breath steady and calm. Don’t manipulate or force. Go with the flow. Be kind to yourself.