1. Be conscious of your body language.
2. Always stand to shake someone’s hand and give a firm handshake.
3. Always go out into public dressed like you are about to meet the love of your life.
4. You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
5. Compliment her shoes, or other awesome things about her. Compliment him too!
6. If you are not confident, fake it. It will come.
7. Don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.
8. Never Have sex with anyone that does not want it as much as you.
9. Manliness is not only being able to take care of yourself, but others as well.
10. Nice guys don’t finish last, boring guys do.
11. Find your passion and figure out how to get paid for it.
12. No matter their job or status in life, everyone deserves your respect.
13. The first one to get angry loses.
14. Do what needs to be done without complaining, it won’t help speed things up.
15. Never stop learning.
16. Never hit anyone unless they are an immediate threat
17. Invest in a badass well-tailored suit
18. Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them
19. Exercise makes you happy. Hike, run, lift, and play sports.
20. Call your parents at least once a week.
21. Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
I found a listicle on facebook called “45 ultimate tips for men, your father probably told you a few, but just in case he was not around enough, here are some words of wisdom.” I condensed this into 21 things, many which also apply to women!